Community Wiki for Eugene, Oregon... and all our Willamette Valley and surrounding neighbors
You can read, edit, or add a page here right now, just by going to it. (A login account for editing is totally free, and just takes a moment, anytime.)
This is a community wiki for everyone in the Eugene and Springfield, Oregon metropolitan area. Contributions are also welcome for surrounding communities across the Willamette Valley up to the Columbia, into the Cascades, and up and down the Oregon coast.
We, the people and organizations of Eugene and neighboring communities, create this together as a living information commons, a collection of news, ideas, research, and opportunities for us and our worlds. This is our stuff. Use it wisely — and use it!
- Printed Words: Eugene Weekly • Register Guard (beware of biases) • Daily Emerald • The Oregonian
- Online Words: ArchitectureWeek
- Online Video: PictureEugene • Eugene, Oregon YouTube
- Broadcast Radio: KRVM • KLCC • OPB
- Broadcast Video: KMTR • KVAL • KEZI
- Eugene — Wiki-active: ABC, Cal Young, Crest, FAN, JWN, LHVC, SEN, Neighborhood Leaders Council (NLC)
- Eugene City Club • Local Non-Profits • Arts Groups • Social Services Groups • Social & Recreational Clubs • Churches and Temples • Environmental Groups - WREN
- Envision Eugene • EWEB Riverfront Master Planning and Eugene Millrace • West Eugene Collaborative, Analysis Committee, & Maps • Eugene/Springfield Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Update • Ridgeline Open Space Vision and Action Plan • South Ridgeline Habitat Study (SRHS) • Minor Code Amendments Process (MICAP) • Infill Standards • Opportunity Siting • Urban Villages • Eugene City Hall • Eugene City Street Maintenance • Downtown Eugene Development • Amazon Headwaters • Planning-Related Organizations • Lane County Energy
- Climate change is the unique and central challenge of this and coming human generations - on top of everything else we already do.
- Oregon Global Warming Commission
- Eugene Climate and Energy Action Plan (CEAP) • Eugene Climate Plan 2010 May Draft
- Read "A Framework for Addressing Rapid Climate Change", the final report to the Governor of Oregon, January 2008, of the Governor’s Climate Change Integration Group
- Eugene Mayor Piercy's Climate Challenge - Mayor's Sustainable Business Initiative - Eugene Community Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory (PDF)
- Lane County, City of Eugene, Oregon, City of Springfield, City of Corvallis, City of Salem, City of Portland
- Land Council of Governments (LCOG), Lane Transit District (LTD), Eugene Water and Electric Board (EWEB), Lane Regional Air Protection Agency (LRAPA)
- Eugene School District 4J, Bethel School District
- Lane Community College, University of Oregon, Oregon State University, School Districts, Lane County Extension Service
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce, Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Green Lane
- Restaurants, Cafés, and Bars
Eugene, Oregon is at 44°03′07″N, 123°05′12″W.
"It's not huge — it's Euge!" ™
Running on the new server.
EugeneNeighbors.org is currently supported as a pro bono community networking project of Artifice, Inc., the Eugene-based creators of PetitionOnline, GreatBuildings, Archiplanet, DesignCommunity, and ArchitectureWeek.