Infill Compatibility Standards Task Team (ICS-TT)

From Eugene Neighbors
(Redirected from Infill Standards)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Infill Compatibility Standards Task Team is something like a public involvement committee of the City of Eugene, Oregon Planning and Development Department. A majority of the ICS "team members" have been selected by Eugene Neighborhood Associations to represent each of their neighborhood perspectives. Other team members represent parts of the building development community, and city staff.

The city planning staff person managing the team process is Terri Harding

The two co-chairs, as of a second election to replace Paul Conte who had to resign, are Gordon Anslow, a developer representing the development community, and in the neighborhood chair, Sue Prichard, a neighborhood representative on the task force whose professional work is as a commercial realtor.

Contents

ICS Task Team News

  • Starting in September, 2008, the several working committees are presenting reports to the main task team.
  • On 17 March, 2008, the Infill and Compatibility Standards Task Force considered and approved recommendations, developed by a special committee of the task force, on the MiCAP proposal. Consideration of that proposal before the City of Eugene Planning Commission starts with a work session on March 18. 2008. Immediate follow-up email from Terri
  • As of December 10, we've had a couple of long meetings which have focused mostly on process. Kevin 13:26, 11 December 2007 (PST)

ICS Task Team Committees

Around the end of March, 2008 and the beginning of April, a set of working committees are getting going with their initial meetings...

From: HARDING Terri L <Terri.L.Harding@ci.eugene.or.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:46:11 -0700
Subject: ICS Committee Meeting Confirmations and Instructions

Dear ICS Task Team and committee members,

This email confirms the membership status, times and locations for the upcoming ICS committee meetings.  It also outlines a basic set of instructions and things to consider for your first committee meeting.

Our Task Team rules specify that the Task Team itself will establish each committees' purpose, deliverables, and duration (see pages 15-16 of Organizational Structure and Rules).  Each committee selects its own chair person, who must be a Task Team member, and sets its own rules as desired.  Therefore, please plan on covering at your weight loss pills first meeting:

  • Election of a committee chair
  • Committee purpose, deliverables, and duration, to recommend to the Task Team during committee reports on April 14
  • Initial ideas about committee work plan, frequency of meetings, email discussions etc.
  • Site suggestions for 4/28 tour

The following lists approved committee members and those that have proposed to be on the committees.  Proposed members are welcome to attend the first meeting.  Appointments will occur on April 14th.  I will attend all of these first meetings.

Education, Outreach, and Communications will meet March 31 at 8:30 am in the Atrium First Floor Conference Room.

  • Lara Skinner, Brita Fischer, Gordon Anslow, Carlis Nixon

Neighborhood Impacts and Characteristics will meet Wednesday, April 2 at 1:30 in the Atrium First Floor Conference Room.
Jerry Finigan, Al Couper, Steve Baker, Carlos Barrera, Carlis Nixon, Susannah Meininger (proposed), Carolyn Jacobs (proposed)

Pattern (Type) Development and Mapping will meet at 8:30 am on April 2nd in the Atrium Saul Room (3rd Floor)

  • Mike Howard, Kevin Matthews, Virginia Thompson, Mark Siemens

The motion passed by the TT on 2/25 specified that the mapping committee would comprise the Steering Committee plus three. Therefore, SC members are proposed members of this committee.

  • Sue Prichard (proposed), Gordon Anslow (proposed), Steve Gab (proposed), Lara Skinner (proposed), Jerry Finigan (proposed)

Single-Dwelling Infill will meet Monday March 31 at 4:00 pm at the Arbor South Architecture office, 4765 Village Plaza Loop (off Goodpasture Island road).

  • Sue Prichard, Mark Siemens, Dan Hill, Mike Howard, Lynn Marx, Steve Gab, Susannah Meininger (proposed), Bill Aspegren (proposed)

Multi-Dwelling Infill will meet Monday, March 31st at 10:30 am in the Atrium 1st Floor conference room.

  • Gordon Anslow, Charles Biggs, Mike Howard, Brita Fischer, Steve Baker, Richard Herman (proposed), Garrick Mishaga (new JWN TT member, proposed), Rene Kane (proposed), Carolyn Jacobs (proposed)

Subdivisions and Edge Development will meet on April 1 at 10:30 in the Atrium, Room 210.

  • Charles Biggs, Kevin Matthews, Marilyn Mohr, Jan Wostmann, Julie Schaum, Carol Schirmer (proposed), Chad Ruhoff (proposed)

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! Terri Harding

Meeting Records

The audio recording of the December 6, 2007 ICS "task team" meeting is available on-line, thanks to the good work of Paul Conte. For manageable file sizes, he broke the recording into three [http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/ weight loss pills files:

http://jwneugene.org/ics/ICS_Dec_6_2007_1_Charter.wma http://jwneugene.org/ics/ICS_Dec_6_2007_2_Agreements.wma http://jwneugene.org/ics/ICS_Dec_6_2007_3_Decision.wma

You'll need a player compatible with Windows Media Audio (WMA) to listen to the recordings.

Other Infill News

External Links

Personal tools