EWEB Riverfront Master Planning
See also Eugene Millrace.
Riverfront Master Planning Meetings
If you want input on Millrace daylighting, amount of public open space, river edge setback, riparian restoration - roads along the river - etc. this is an important meeting to share your voice!
In the Riverfront Master Plan, what
Public Meeting, Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Tuesday night from 6-8:30 p.m. at the EWEB North Building, 500 East 4th Avenue.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Background and Design Options Presentation
- Small Groups
- Which of these options would best create "an active, vibrant people place" and deliver on Eugene's reputation as a sustainable city to live in?
- What do you like about each of the options?
- What are your concerns?
- Full Group Discussions
- Open Space, Public Access and the River Edge
- Urbanism, Street Types and Concentrations of Activity
- Conclusion and Next Steps
The design team is looking forward to sharing the preliminary work at the
Contact: Kaarin Knudson, Project Manager, Rowell Brokaw Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org
- EWEB Riverfront Site - Limited Ecological Assessment
- Official Riverfront Master Plan pages at EWEB
- Slide show tour of the EWEB Steam Plant building